Location and Hours
153 Commercial Street Nanaimo, BC V9R 5G5
- Sunday CLOSED
- Monday CLOSED
- Tuesday 2pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 2pm – 8pm
- Thursday 2pm – 8pm
- Friday 2pm – 8pm
- Saturday 2pm – 8pm
Craft Fare is a new “SpeakEatery” in downtown Nanaimo dedicated to furthering and supporting the concept of CRAFT in all aspects of our establishment, from kitchen, to tap, to environment.
At Craft Fare, when we think of enjoying great food and drink, we think of hanging out with all our friends and family in the kitchen and on the porch, talking and sharing…and that’s what this place is all about! Craft Fare invites you in to our eatery and taproom to share experiences in comfort hangout food and premium craft brews in a welcoming and relaxing room.
Craft Fare is your place to settle in, eat, and imbibe.
Craft Fare Covid-19 Safety Plan
- Our restaurant and patio floorplan(s) has been revised to comply with the 2M distancing order, reducing our seating capacity by more than 50% inside (18 out of 45 regular seats, with 12 new patio seats outdoors)
- We have added plexiglass barriers in strategic areas to keep customers and staff safe
- We have put into place new operational regulations and enhanced protocols for cleaning and safety.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed at the entry/exit, as well as outside the washrooms with posted signage
- Tap payment is preferred and recommended whenever possible
- Payment hardware is sanitized after each use (Tap or not)
- All points of direct customer contact will be sanitized after each use, including tables, chairs, bar top, condiments and menus
- Staff protocols for service have been implemented based on social distancing measures and guidelines set out by WorkSafe BC
- An enhanced cleaning and sanitization program is in place throughout the restaurant, utilizing Health Canada approved specifications and disinfectants, including cleaning/sanitizing of all door handles, and hand sanitizer stations every half hour
- Staff training sessions were held to introduce the new rules and protocols; reviewed daily to keep informed of ongoing changes/adjustments
- We are screening every staff member for Covid-19 symptoms before they start their shift
- We have limited our maximum table capacity to 6 guests as per (PHO) mandate.
- Guest will be required to wait outside behind designated line for a table, and we are collecting 1 name and phone # per party as per (PHO) mandate.
- Guests will be refused entry if they are displaying ANY Covid-19 symptoms
- If you are sick or have ANY symptoms…PLEASE STAY HOME!
Craft Fare Management